Kydex Slim IWB Holster
The Traditional IWB is molded out of a slim, yet durable .080 true Kydex. The first thing you will notice with this holster is the contour of the overall shape. Like all K Rounds holsters this IWB is formed not only to the firearm, but also the human body. The outside contour of the belt helps the operator conceal their pistol in the natural voids of the body. This holster is designed to be worn in the 4 o’clock position on the belt for right handed shooters and 8 o’clock position for left handed shooters. The soft injection molded loops feature security against direction pull. The dot snaps make this holster a secure fit with the pistol yet can be easily taken on and off. When drawing your firearm for the first time you will notice the strategic cutaways. As you come in for the” full combat grip” you will see that the holster is precisely cut away to not interfere with the grip or draw. This holster has an integrated adjustable tension that can be set with any traditional Phillips head screw driver.
The IWB (Traditional)
· Slim .080 design
· Body contouring comfort
· Outside radios for minimal printing
· Soft molded IWB loops to allow movement when transitioning from sitting to standing
· Adjustable cant ( FBI to Strait Drop)
· Strategic cutaways for maximizing the (full combat grip)
· Molded friction fit security.
· Adjustable tension.
· Full length sweat guard to separate the pistol slide and rear sight from the operator’s skin.
· IDPA Legal
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3 in|